What If You Could?
Run farther, run faster, and run with less chance of injury. That’s worth something, right? Runners happily sink hundreds of dollars each year on specialized running shoes in hope that their outerwear won’t let them down. Sadly, each and every year up to eighty percent of these same runners will be injured by their sport. That’s running— arguably the most naturally human activity there is! What’s more, marathon times across the country and across the board have been getting slower. And, too many runners stop short of even completing their races because they run out of gas, their form falls apart, or both. Ugh, that’s a hard way to “finish” a race. But, what if you could learn the “secrets” to successful running, and begin training with greater confidence for your next 5K or fifty-miler?
Maybe You Can
I’ve detailed these secrets in my book, Fitness, Straight-Up: How to be a better athlete, or at least look like one, and I’ll be sharing my insights and understandings with those of you who will attend my Run Better, One Day Clinic this summer. Between May and September, 2013 I’ll be traveling to various cities teaching the same skills and strategies I’ve used with myself and with my clients over my last 30 years as a professional fitness coach.
When you meet me in your city, you’ll…
- Learn how to run in harmony with the physical forces that shaped your body and determined your motions so that running can again become more natural and fun.
- Train your body to preferentially burn bodyfat as fuel instead of trying to scrape by on limited stores of carbohydrate, so you can run just as long as you’d like.
- Indulge in eating just the right foods, in just the right amounts, and at just the right times to reinforce your athletic performance and recovery, along with your general health and well being.
- Feel dramatic improvement in how Yin yoga balances the rhythm and repetition of running with its therapeutic stillness.
- Realize your full potential and create precisely the fitness future you want, step by step, thought by thought.
Find Out How
Whether you aim to become a better athlete, or just look like one this Run Better, One Day Clinic will give you the tools you need to better enjoy running on your own terms. Each clinic is limited to a maximum of 12 athletes so as to ensure more personalized coaching. The hands-on, workshop format allows each of you the chance to see, hear, and feel those essential elements that will allow you to start running better, right away. Sign up today and begin realizing your fitness dreams and desires from your very next run.
For far less than what most runners spend each year on specialized footwear that wears out you can buy into value and earn returns well beyond your initial investment. Learn how you can run farther, run faster, and run with less chance of injury this summer, and reap rewards ever after!
Run Better, One Day Clinic— $250 USD
Dates / Location
- 10am – 4pm
Saturday, May 18, 2013
UAA Wells Fargo Sports Complex