Seawolf Athletic Association
All philanthropic contributions to the University of Alaska Foundation in support of Seawolf Athletics entitle you to be a member of the Seawolf Athletic Association.
Benefits include accumulation of priority points, electronic communications from the Athletic Director, and special invitations.
The College of Fellows recognizes the University of Alaska Anchorage’s most generous annual individual donors whose commitment and loyalty to UAA creates opportunities for excellence in education, research and public service. Donors at the President’s Associates level ($1,000+) understand that support from alumni and friends is critical to the future of the University and its work in our community and the world.
- A quarterly electronic newsletter with the latest UAA news and special invitations so you can stay informed about, and engaged in, what is happening at UAA.
- Notification of complimentary tickets to select campus events on a first-come basis;
- Golden A lapel pin for President’s Associates level donors;
- Annual parking pass good for two free hours of parking per visit to campus;
- Annual thank you gift;
- Listing in the University of Alaska Foundation’s Report on Giving; and
- An Accolades publication twice yearly.
- Individuals who contribute annually (July 1 – June 30) at the $1,000+ leadership level.
- Gifts by cash, credit card, payroll deduction or check are considered eligible gifts.
The Director’s Club recognized cumulative gifts to UAA Athletics at the $5,000 level and above. Established in 2015, this loyal group of donors help to provide the investment necessary for Seawolf Athletics to achieve success, both in competition and in the classroom.
The Legacy Society was created as a way to recognize and thank donors who have made provisions in their estate plans for a gift to the University of Alaska, recognizing that the gift may be postponed until after their lifetimes. The name “Legacy Society” was chosen to acknowledge the fact that the benefits of such gifts create a perpetual legacy for the University.
University of Alaska Legacy Society members are valued by the University for their foresight, their loyalty and their deep spirit of caring about the institution and its students. It is hoped and intended that members feel a special sense of pride and accomplishment in being a part of this unique and visionary group. For more information, please click here. https://www.alaska.edu/files/foundation/legacy_society.pdf
The Coaches Club provides an opportunity for donors to hear directly from the coaching staff and get the inside scoop for the week’s match up at a special access Chalk Talk. Coaches Club members will receive a special credential to allow game day access to the locker room for this pregame scouting report.
Current FY donations of $250+ to the Volleyball, Women's Basketball or Men's Basketball Excellence Fund respectively, and donors to Athletics at $1,000+ are eligible to participate.
Not sure if you qualify? Haven't made your gift yet but want to participate? It's not too late! You can check your donation status or make a charitable gift and begin right away. Simply contact Tlisa Northcutt, Associate Athletic Director at 907.786.1211.
- Thursday, Sept. 15 vs. SMU
- Thursday, Oct. 6 vs. WOU
- Thursday, Oct. 27 vs. MSUB
- Tuesday, Jan. 10 vs. UAF
- Thursday, Jan. 19 vs. WOU
- Thursday, Feb. 23 vs. NNU
- Thursday, Jan. 12 vs. CWU
- Thursday, Jan. 24 vs. UAF
- Thursday, Feb. 16 vs. SMU
Events are subject to change. | Credentials are non-transferable.
Donations are considered 100% charitable and are processed by the University of Alaska Foundation.